? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 6, 2008

catching up..

Soooo I attempted to learn how to swim today....yeah didn't go so well at all. I have to get over that fear of being in the water. This has been my goal every summer, but yet I fail at it each year. Why can't I just jump in like everyone else??? This is all thanks to Ralph Burbank. For I will never be normal again. I can't get over the feeling of water going up my nose and when I do manage to get under the water I panic and open my mouth, and it's all down hill from there. Arg, it's annoying and embarassing.
James starts at Venice Hospital on the 14th, what a great birthday present! haha. I can't wait. We are looking into buying a house here pretty soon. After we pay off some of those never ending credit card bills. That is also very exciting for us.

1 comments:

triciamarie said...

Well once we get our pool going you can come to my house and practice if ya want. Its not very big but it will work:) I will teach you. I hope you move closer to us, we miss you:( Good luck house hunting. Love ya!