? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm soooo cold!

How did I EVER live in Wisconsin for 21 years of my life!???? Seriously I literally froze today...not just a little cold, but every inch of me was purple from being frozen. Not cool. Not cool AT ALL! You def get acustome to the beautiful Florida rays. I love Florida and could and would never go back to dairy land. I have to put up with this for the whole rest of the week, and I only have one sweater to wear to work and I wore it today! What's a girl going to do??? Maybe I just need to tell them I have to stay home cause I dont have anything warm to wear....will that go over well??? It's been just over 4 years since I've joined the BBB team. Good thing I like it there cause it seems that's where I'll be for some time now....yeah, so I just found out today that all the classes I wanted to sign up for for next semester are only available next fall. How much does that suck?? Just when you think your almost done, you hit a bump in the road. I can only take 2 classes next semester which leaves me haveing to cram in 6-7 classes next fall. Who wants to do that?? Yeah no me. I don't know that there is anything else I can do to move forward faster. Why dont they tell you these things before you register. I think that meeting with a counsler should be mandatory or else your going to end up like me. This makes me soooo mad I can'd even begin to tell you. I'm pretty much on hold now for a year. This sucks.

Vote for Obama! =)

0 comments: