? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Coming to an end...

I am very sad to say that two of my most favorite shows are coming to an end. Oprah and Jon & Kate +8. I have been watching Oprah ever since I can remember and she is one of my favorite talk show hosts (next to Ellen). Jon and Kate's kids have been a joy to watch grow up with for the past 5 years. It's too bad that their life had to end up like this, but those kids will grow stronger each day. Good luck to them!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I've never been a big Oprah watcher, but don't worry, i think she'll be doing other things. In fact, i'm sure of it. I'll miss those little kids though. i've watched them all along too. I suppose it's good for them to have some time away from everyone watching them though.