? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Together we can Pink!




These here are two pictures I'm putting together for a friend who is a breast cancer survivor...I have done the 2 and I know which one I like better, but which one do YOU like better, they are not 100% and I know it's hard to read the words on the one, but let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks!

4 comments:

Gary said...

i vote for #2!!

Holly. said...

i vote for #2 too!! (hehe..was logged in as the hubby)

Kare said...

Thanks guys! That's the one I like too...I'll keep working to perfect that one! :)

Nicole said...

yeah, i vote for 2 as well :)