? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Syntax process

So our first assignment for my typography class is taking your initials and making it work with the postivie and negative space, size, structure and also decide if you want to use serif or san serif fonts...wow, lots to take into consideration! We had to come up with 10 thumbnails to work with....and I've come to the conclusion I'm not loving my initials. Think about it....K and C, they look the same whether they are lower case or captial, can't really intertwine them into eachother..well here's what I've come up with. As the semester begins I will be butterflying into a typography nerd...and so will you! :)
Alright, well stand by and I'll figure out how to post illustrator files to me blog.




So.....which one did I choose????

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I just can't decide which one I like best! They are all really completely different styles. The bottom one reminds me a little of the young and the restless logo (hehe). I think i'm between the first and the last, but i like the middle too! Erg. Does that help? :)

Kare said...

the answer is.....3! yep I chose the last one.

Holly. said...

fun!!