? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

what's a girl to do....?

So as you all know I've been at the Sarasota Store for the past few months as a front end manager. It's all good, I go do my job and go home and start over the next day. Some days are better than others, but it all works out at the days end. I am working on getting a college degree in graphic art and design as well at working full time at BBB. I've signed up for 5 classes this semester even tho I'm not sure how I'm going to pay for them, for times are tough right now. I could rack my credit card up as I've done before, but who want's to be in debt for the rest of their life..? So, with that said. I just got this job offer. It's still with BBB, but it's 'thee' customer service manager... so your probably thinking, isn't that what she's already done, and your correct. When I was in pPort Charlotte I was indeed the customer service manager, but this time I'll actually get paid for the title. It's a salaried postion which means I'd work 47 hours a week, 10 hour days and get paid the same each week. Well that doesn't sound so bad. But...theres always a butt...when I took over that position in Port Charlotte I really disliked the job, and I'm just wondering if it's going to be any different being in a new store, new people, new atmosphere. I'm thinking more stongly about taking it, but i dont want it to end up the same way it has the last 2 times I took it. What's a girl to do??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what's been going on with you. Now I know. I really can't be of any help to you cause I don't know what you went through before. You just need to do what you need to do. Haha here's me talking. I love you and whatever you decide will work itself out in the end.

Nicole said...

That's a tough call Kari. Will you be able to manage that job and school? I guess I'd think about that. Are the troubles more than what the rewards would be, I guess that's another thing. That being said, I'm the worst decision maker ever so here's to you for having to make that call.