? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 19, 2008

crazyness

  • A gallon of Milk in Hawaii is $10.00.
  • A loaf of bread in Hawaii is $4.00.
  • Regular gasoline in Hawaii is $4.23 and going up.
  • A house on the ocean in Hawaii is $ 6-$700,000.00.
  • A house accross from the ocean home in Hawaii is $400,000.00
  • A regular 2 bed 2 bath home in Hawaii is $300,000.00.
Who wants to move to Hawai'i!?
Ha, that's what I thought.
Crazy huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man too bad that it wasn't what you hoped it would be. Oh well. These prices are insane!! Totally crazy!! But people pay it I guess when you don't have any other choice. Well anyways I'm glad that you had a good vacation and I'm glad you're home safe and sound too. Love ya!!

Nicole said...

Living in Hawaii means I'd have to take an airplane or a boat to get there and neither of those are in my immediate future so I guess I'm going to have to pass.