? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 5, 2008

peace and quiet

so the family has departed and i have my house back to the way I like it. the air is at the right temp, not to hot and not too cold, I have my comfy recliner and most of all it's quiet. the constanzers are sooo loud. there is no need to talk to someone like they are a block away. i guess they have hearing problems or something because when i talk they don't even hear me. oh well.

so i e-mailed my professor to get a breakdown of my grades from the very beginning of the semester, if you ask me this is a bunch of crap! i was devestated and still am. i just hope she answers my e-mail or i'll have to get on the phone to get to the end of this.

on a happier note....hawaii here we come....5..4...3...2...1.. the countdown begins.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I think that was definitely a good idea to ask for that. Hopefully she'll get right back to you on that. So on the happier note, when do you leave again?