? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mother Effin class

Yeah, so I just pretty much failed my computer graphic class. I knew I hated that teacher, and I knew I should have dropped this class. She was soooo unfair through the whole class. I worked my butt off to try to understand what the H was going on. Curses to her and everything else. I might not even go back to school. Thanks for ruining my night.

1 comments:

triciamarie said...

Hey little sis, don't give up. I am sure it was a hard class. Your teacher was just unfair. Keep your head up. Just think, you are going on your honeymoon soon:) love ya!!