? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally!

So tomorrow at 9:30 ish I will be getting my head scanned. I am having an MRI done on my brain to figure out what the heck is going on up there. I get these aweful migraines that hurt soooo bad. I hope someday someone will be able to tell me what's going on.... Maybe the MRI will even make me smarter...hehe. I have went to the doctor who put me on prozac, yeah I didn't take that long. Then I went to another doctor who said that doctor was crazy for putting my on that type of medication. I thought so too at first, but afterall they are the doctors. I went to have blood work done and everything seems fine there. So I really have no idea what is going on, but I want to figure it out sooo bad so I can stop them.
I'll let you know how everything pans out.

0 comments: