? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yee-Haw!


My frist Joyland experience!
Woot! Woot!
Ha. So for all of you country music fans out there this is the place to be! Full bar, full dance floor, friends, what more could you ask for!? Thankfully it is close to home and James is the DD so I can get as wasted as I want. I've learned my lesson from previous weekends to eat lots and lots before going out, I never want to feel like that EVER again. It was my own stupid fault, but it was fun up until then. Joyland has had some of the rookie music stars who have made it BIG in Nashville. It's a great place to go and have a good time. Too bad I dont have any picture to show. My camera of course was low on batteries. Shoot! I guess I have to go back to make sure I get some taken. :)

0 comments: