? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 22, 2009

this so sucks

Just when you think it's going to be a great weekend......
I was FINALLY off this friday and so was James. He'd slept most of the morning and early afternoon which is fine because he worked all night. Our plans were to go to Carabbas and eat dinner then go check out the store closing sale at Cuircit City to see about getting me a new computer then we were going to go to cold stone for some excellent icecream. I was looking forward to the icecream the most!
Well that all changed when Jon finally decided again that he wanted to go to Joyland which is what was origionally planned in the beginning, like days ago. Ok we thought, so we ate dinner and went back home to wait on him to come home and get ready. Well 2 hours later he still wasn't home. By this time I had fallen asleep and James had come to bed too and it was only 8 o'clock! So sad. Jon finally comes rolling in the door at 8:20-ish. I guess he realized that we weren't going anymore. James was passed out for the rest of the night and I was just bored the rest of the night.
2 am: Jon helps himself to my leftovers in the fridge!
Curses to him!
Saturday I had to work 9-5, which I ALWAYS have to. So I thought after work we could go to my moms and have dinner and visit with them for a little while. I pull in the driveway to find a friend of James' parked in the driveway. Which is fine, but I didn't expect him to stay ALL NIGHT! He even ate dinner and everything. So by 9 o'clock when he finally left I was in bed.
So the 2 days I was looking forward to spending with my husband didn't quite turn out the way I had wanted it to.
Now I sit here on a Sunday afternoon while James sleeps all day and I have no one thing I want to do.
I could go get my hair cut
I could go grocery shopping
I could go exchange a shirt
I could go take some pictures
I could go to my parents
I could bake
I could...I could....I could...
I wish I could hang out with Nicole and bake that key lime pie and be tourists in Bayfield. :(
Miss you!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww, Kari! I miss you too, you know that though! Homecoming's not coming soon enough. I'm so sorry that you had such a disappointing weekend. It did not sound like fun. Here's to a better week ahead!