? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

are you kidding!?

Yeah, so don't EVER take it apon yourself to take off your gel nails in the comfort of your home. Holy crap! I must have sat there for about 2 hours soaking and prying, soaking and prying off the thick goo of gel. Sure they are pretty for the time being but then you get them filled once and it only goes down from there. But I do have to say it is MUCH easier to do daily activities with those suckers goooone! I'll never do that again. Wait....I said that last time and here I am again saying the same thing. So, don't mark my word.
Well I received the most wonderfullest gift of all today. :) My sister had a wedding picture of James and I made into a woven throw. It was forsure the coolest thing ever. It's like life like. That's kinda scary as I sit here now and glance up at the wall and it stares back at me. But nonetheless, I'm in love with it. I always wondered out those blankets turned out when you had them sent out to be processed, now I know. I recommend this to anyone, mothers day is right around the corner, maybe this is the prefect gift for your mommy.
What else. Well it is official, the semester is finally done! Good thing I can't say I can walk away from this last course feeling comfortable in thinking that I learned something. Sure you learn a little bit, but I would love to learn much more, but I need someone to teach me, vs doing it on my own. I'm better when someone teaches me. So, it's off to Bradenton next semester in August. Arg. I've registered for 5 classes. We'll see if that really happens. I'm not seeing that as being sucessful. I know that's negative right off the bat, but when you have to work full time and go to school full time and try to make a marriage work and whatever else life throws at me. I just want to get as much done so that I can move on and do what I want as a career. James took his last final today and thankfully he passed, so graduation here we come! Finally we'll be making some money. After our trip to Hawaii in....10 days he'll come back and take the state test and if all goes well he'll be working at Doctors Hospital in Sarasota. Show me the money! :)

2 comments:

triciamarie said...

So you finally got those pesty nails off:) Good! I am glad you and james liked your gift. Tell James congratulation on passing his final. Good for him!! Well Love you guys and I will talk to you soon:)

Nicole said...

Wow, only 10 days until Hawaii?? Yay. How excited are you? What is Bradenton? You're right, that is a lot going on. Enjoy your time off now while you have it. You better take a picture of that throw and show me b/c I've always wanted to see one done with someone I know on one :) Oh, and yay James! Congrats on graduation!