? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 8, 2008

did someone say BaBy?

Who's having a baby???
Well my sister-in-law is expecting....
A girl at work is due in a few weeks.....
Some poeple 'look' like their prego but really not...I don't think anyway....
Well you guessed wrong, I'm not with baby, no bun in the oven for me.
So when is a good time to have children??
If it were up to my mom and James' granny, we'd already have them.
My mom keeps saying...'ya know, you should think about kids soon'.
The pressure!! AHHHH!!! :)
With that said...

0 comments: