? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

first week of school

Week one is over and it's looking good. Photography is going to be a BLAST as it usually is, Mass Communications is going to be 3 hours of conversing over whatever is in the media, and graphic design basics is going to put my little creative brain to work. Our first assignment is to re-create a magazine ad. I freaked out tho when I walked into the classroom and there wasn't a single computer in the room....eep...only desks that look like they are for drawing... holy crap, I'm doomed again. Shoot! Well all is fine and dandy now because we can either draw our assignments or we can use the computer to do our work for us. All I was thinking is 'jackpot'. There is no way that I would be able to draw for another semester, lord knows that I'm not an artist...hints the self portraits I had to draw and paint....TWICE!!!!
So, that's that. Looks like it will be a great semester, which is good cause I'm finally getting into the fun stuff. :)

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay to liking school!!