? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 7, 2008

So I am finally getting over a huge sun burn. I say it like I've had it forever, but when you have a sun burn it seems like forever, especially when you can't sleep and people at work think it's cool to tap, hit, caress, or even just look at my poor burning shoulders...make them poor things hurt...it is now at the itching stage in which I can't wait for that to be OVER!!!!
The news is finally out, Brett is not coming to the Tampa Bay area, which would have been cool. It's just going to be so weird to see him with another team, like he's cheating on them or something, don't ask, but the Pack just isn't going to be the same without him that's for sure. Nicole's right.....'how could he?'
I really wish is was 2010 so I could be up in Wisconsin for homecoming having the time of my life with my friends. I can not wait! I just hope it's not a disappointment when it actually does come about. James and I are going to drive and he hopes by then we'll have an RV to either drive us there to for us to pull behind, if not we'll have to settle for his grandparents for the time being.
Some friends and I 'were' going to walk in the 3 day breast cancer walk up in Tampa and I was very excited about it and couldn't wait for it to come. But it costs $90.00 to register and you have to raise $2,200 before you can even walk, and if you don't raise that amount of money by the time the walk is, you don't get to walk. Well I really thought about giving it a try, until I got to the $90 fee in which I so cannot afford at this time. Then I was thinking how am I going to get 2 thousand dollars raised, with the economy the way it is people don't have the extra money to give out, and I totally understand that, so we're sad to say we 'gave up'. I hate those words because I really don't like giving up without even trying first, but there is always next year. Maybe folks will be more established and can fork out a few Lincolns here and there. :) Best of luck to the people who are strong enough to pull through for this great cause.
School starts on the 18th. I don't think I'll ever be done. I thought I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, but then it got dark again. I'm taking 3 classes this time; graphic design basics, mass communications, and photography. Now fortunatly for me I have to buy a new 'good' camera to use for class. Darn I know. I'm sure James is really dissapointed too. He's been wanting to get one for some time now and this is our excuse, for I think is a GREAT one! Don't be jealous Nicole, you'll soon have one someday too, tell Mike that's what you want for x-mas, so he can start saving his pennies now. :)
Well I hope I've updated you all for the time being, I must go check me meatloaf that's bubbling over in the stove. :)

0 comments: