? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I like my new roomie

Pretty boring hurricane day. No school, no work and I didn't do a thing today. Suzie and I went to the store today and cooked dinner for our boys, but that's about it. Suzie is Jons girlfriend who's just moved into our house. I was a little unsure about it at first, but it's ok. Someone else to cook and clean, and pay the bills who can complain with that? But one bathroom for 4 people might be tough. I hope we don't all have to be somewhere at the same time, that could cause a problem. I think we'll get along tho, she seems like a pretty easy going person.
So the first day of school was canceled due to the storm so my first class this week is Friday morning. My photography class, I'd better get working on getting me a new camera soon!
Dylan started his first day of school too and had a blast. He is growing up sooooo fast. :(

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww, first day of school for everyone! I can't wait to hear what kind of camera you get. I'm totally jealous that you are going to be in a photography class.

I bet it is nice to have another person to help with all the chores around the house and of course to pay the bills.

triciamarie said...

I didn't know you got a new roomie. Now you only have one husband to take care of lol! love ya!