? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 7, 2008

coffee...good.

I don't know that I could wake up a morning without a cup of joe in my hand as I walked out the door. Never used to enjoy the full flavored pick me up, but it's for sure growing on me. I'm not sure if part of it has to do with the new coffee maker we got as a wedding gift or what, but whatever it is.....it's working.

Oh, totally off subject. Nicole, do you remember if Coney is open Sundays?? Ask Mike, I'm sure he knows. lol. It's a good place, glad you enjoyed.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Bah ha! Ya know, Kare, I'm not sure if it is open. The Sunday we were there was Easter so it defintely wasn't open then, believe me, we were nearby :)

I'm not sure Coffee will ever grow on me. I do like drinking Chai tea though and that has a decent amount of caffeine in it. I'm afraid to get addicted though. Haha. yum, I'm going to have one when I'm done with work. Hey! I want to see pictures of the inside of your house seeing as I didn't get to see it when I was there.