? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 25, 2008

mmm...coldstone..

yup, this is officially my most favoritest icecream place on earth! if you like icecream this is the place for you. but it's funny, because I really dont care that greatly for the cold stuff. i mean it's ok, but it just seems to make me cough for some odd reason. not sure what it is, but i know that this place just north on 41 is delish! i'm wanting to go everynight! i create this great receipe of freezing cold chocolate icecream with a warm fudge brownie, chocolate syrup drizzled about, reeses pieces and snickers bites, now common', doesn't that sound like it's to die for!? so next time you people visit, that's forsure the place we'll have to go. :)

3 comments:

triciamarie said...

Nuf said, you got me wanting that!! You will have to take me there next time I am up in you neck of the woods.

Nicole said...

Mmmm....chocolate! I've actually been there once. They opened one up in Eau Claire right before I left. I don't remember what I had but I remember being fascinated with the whole process of it :)

triciamarie said...

well your welcome! Anything for my favorite sister and her wonderful husband:) love ya I am glad you liked it.