? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 12, 2008

in a nut shell


aww....finally relaxation. Pretty busy week. Trying to get all the thank you letters out to those we are thankful for.. once again I find myself searching and searching for something to make for dinner...soultion...Beef O' Bradys. :) That's probably the cheapest place James and I can eat for under 20 dolla. That's what I'm talking about. Tomorrow I'm traveling the 40 miles to Port Charlotte to get together with my girls from BBB, we're having a ladies cookout, in which that reminds me, I need to get to the store and get all the fixins for something to make and bring. Hawaii is approaching quickly, in less than a month we'll be sailing the tropical seas with our umbrella drink in our hand basking in the sun in which I will for sure be a lobster when we arrive back home. James and I should be at the mud hole this weekend. We had a blast last time we went, except for the fact that it was freeeeezing! This weekend would have been much better, we just need to get ourselves a little tinker toy to play in the mud with. :) and a potty where you can pee anytime anywhere. So, i'm in the market for a new car and I have been ever since I've seen the G6 crusing down 41, so who wants to buy my car? Any takers?

Until next time.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Beef o'bradys. We wondered about that place. Cookout! Fun! Wish we had the weather for that. So how come you want to sell your car?