? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Geliophobia

Your probably wondering what the heck is geliophobia, well it's the fear of laughter, yeah, so I have to create a poster about the fear of laughter for a school project. it's due thursday so I really only have one class day to work on it. Any ideas? Any pics you have of scary laughing people or things?? I'll take any ideas i can get!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Yikes! I only have happy laughing pictures....I'm guessing you'll just have to get one of those wicked witches from the Disney movies that throw their head back and cackle when they do something evil.