? ??????????????Sweet Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (351 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 103448 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (12 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6647 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cookies~

So i've finally got a 'real' day off to do, well, absoutly nothing! Well nothing that involves driving in the car. The house needs to be cleaned (boring) and I have to write about 100 thank you cards (time consuming) and I've been dying to make some sugar cookies in that new Kitchen Aid stand mixer we got from Aunt Brenda for our wedding. Now I'm making meat loaf, in which I'm very excited for. I'm trying out that new loaf pan Nicole and Mike got us. :) I bet it's going to be perfect, just like them! :) Other than that, just waiting for my husband to get home so we can eat dinner. mmm..mmm...mmm..

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Cookies, yum! Did you get to make them? Are you putting some in the mail for me right now? :) You're too sweet. How'd the meatloaf turn out?